Friday, August 1, 2008

Haley's Half Birthday

I honestly can't believe that Haley is 6 months old!! I know everyone says kids grow up so fast, but to experience it is mind boggling. It seems just like yesterday I was looking at her for the first time in the hospital, admiring her beautiful lips and trying to pick out which feature looks like who.. 1 hour old 6 months old
I love this picture cause you can see her wonderful chubby rolls!
It's a little blurry, but thought Mason looked so cute
Haley eating rice cereal and then eating pears...

5 comments:

Becca Welch said...

Oh that is so funny. I miss that girl.... Haley come home to your aunt Be....caca so I can spoil you... well love you liz, and I love the videos. Love-Becca

John and Liz said...

maybe Mason could begin to like rice cereal and pears seeing sister eating!!! She is so funny with her hungry sounds and her uncertainty about pears. Love those kiddos - nana

Michelle said...

I love the cute noises Haley makes when she's eating. She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute kids - we miss you all. Keep the pictures coming!

Jenny and Jared said...

Adorable!