My stroller strides group had a play date field trip at the fire station...it is right across the street from the park we work out at. It was so much fun, we had a tour of the inside, garage, fire truck BUT the best part of it all was holding the fire hose. They asked for any volunteers... My hand shot straight up, I thought it was just to spray the fire hose ( I guess I wasn't paying attention) but they wanted someone to be timed as they put on all the fire gear. SO I did it in 45 seconds..pretty good I think. The gear was super heavy and very hot. I was a little nervous right when he gave me the hose and waiting for the water to flow I was scared it would knock me off my feet. He stood by to help just in case. It was so much fun spraying the hose. They had the water pressure turned down a bit, it was still intense though. You feel so powerful!
Yay for you Lizzy! I think it's so great that you took that opportunity. You would have been a really cute fire fighter. I would have loved to see you put on that gear in record time!
You look hot in the overalls. Good job. I also can't beleive Haley is crawling like that. Jack's not even close, so far he seems to be a pretty lazy turd, but he's cute anyway, even if he just lays.
Liz you are so cute! Happy Anniversary, by the way! Is it today? I don't think I know the exact date, but I know it's around this time. We are way too excited for you all to come home. We've missed you...Weston misses his future friends!
7 comments:
Lizzy that is SO cool! I want to try
Lizzy, you look so cute!...what a fun experience and I bet Mason was so proud of his mama
Love the photos and the video of Haley. It's nice that you took advantage of the opportunity, and others will now wish they had. Go Liz Go!
What awesome shots! You look too cute in the getup. Way to show MOM power!!
Yay for you Lizzy! I think it's so great that you took that opportunity. You would have been a really cute fire fighter. I would have loved to see you put on that gear in record time!
You look hot in the overalls. Good job. I also can't beleive Haley is crawling like that. Jack's not even close, so far he seems to be a pretty lazy turd, but he's cute anyway, even if he just lays.
Liz you are so cute! Happy Anniversary, by the way! Is it today? I don't think I know the exact date, but I know it's around this time. We are way too excited for you all to come home. We've missed you...Weston misses his future friends!
Post a Comment