Monday, August 25, 2008

6th YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I cannot believe we just had our 6 year anniversary..August 24, 2002!!! I still feel like we are newly weds. Life is so wonderful! I found some old dating pictures ..my short hair?? I'll spare everyone all the mushy gushy stuff, BUT I will say this;I LOVE MY HUBBY! We have had some amazing years, but I honestly think this year has been the best! We are still enjoying each others quirky personality and we can read each others mind just by a look or facial expression..(well most the time)...it's funny. WOW I feel so blessed to have such amazing kids as well. I feel so HAPPY!THANK YOU ERIN & LANE for taking us out for an incredible anniversary dinner! We had so much fun and the restaurant was unbelievable. And if that wasn't enough; we went go kart racing. THANKS a Million !!!!oh and also thanks to our friends Nick and Lauren we were able to go out to dinner with out the kids, which was priceless!!! It was a much needed break..
Here are some dating pictures... That is Adams V max--he proposed on it at the "Y "
Engagement Pictures --This was before the digital age so we had to scan them into the printer so they are a little fuzzy.

6 comments:

John and Liz said...

wow - where does the time go? What a special time you were able to share with Erin and Lane. Dinner looked interesting. You guys still look AMAZING! Fun to go thru the years in pictures. What a pleasure to see the oldies but goodies!

John and Liz said...

What a neat couple! You both are so right for each other and our family has been truly blessed with Liz as our daughter-in-law. (Frankly speaking - I feel that way with all my daughter-in-laws).

Thanks for the flash back in time!

May you be blessed equally, as your family has so enriched our lives!!!

It only gets better and the best is yet to come!

Dad

Familia Forsloff said...

That night was so much fun! Go-Karts were the highlight of the trip for Lane and we both loved that dinner. Happy 6th anniversary! Glad we could help in celebrating it and we hope to see you guys soon as Cooper misses you!

Michelle said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I think the two of you are just made for each other. I loved seeing the dating photos--I can't believe the one of Thanksgiving in Newport :)!! You are adorable in every one! It sounds like you all had such a great time together celebrating with Lane and Erin! Thanks for sharing this beautiful post!

Becca Welch said...

liz.... man that is funny seeing those old pictures, Adams hair was awesome. I am so glad you are home now. see you tomorrow......LOVE-becca

Jenny and Jared said...

It sooooo doesn't seem like it's been that long, but those pictures totally took me back. Also, everyone should note, I am responsible for it all! I set you up! Yay me! J/K.