Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm bored so I am posting way too much!!!

The weather at around 7pm is perfect!!
We went to the park and had a fun time. Mason would take his cars and put them down the slide then go down the slide after. The cars would fly off the slide and roll forever

Haley loved the swing which is no surprise to us because she loves her swing at home and especially the jumper!
Just after a bath.... I couldn't resistDad and Mason rapp'in it up!! woop woop

Haley eating her baby biscuit. They sure make a mess but she seems to like it. out for a walk on Sunday and Haley is loving the fact that she gets to ride in the stroller with out her car seat. Mason is lovin the fact that he gets snacks!!
Eating a puff, she would chomp on it till it dissolved. I loved watching her pick it up and then try to make it to her mouth.

4 comments:

Becca Welch said...

We love you.... Haley is so smart. That was so cute hearing mason say eye and nose. The Aunts are proud......very proud...Love Amy and Becca

John and Liz said...

such darling kiddos. These babies are so blessed to have you both for parents, taking the time to play with them. Loved seeing the videos. Love you, nana

Michelle said...

Haley has such an adorable laugh! I loved hearing Mason talk. And all these pictures are great, Lizzy, just keep posting!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I love the pic. of Mason & Adam rappin'