Haley is so precious crawling. My, she is very advanced for her age. Gotta love the kiddos, especially crawling while brother is playing cars on her back. Thanks for sharing. It's so hard to believe how fast they are growing. Put bricks on their heads, they're growing up tooooo fast. XOXO nana
Liz, that is so funny, you are filming haley the entire time and mason comes up and the camera is glued on Haley..... does that remind you of growing up, when you would try so hard to entertain Dad to be on film.. ha ha... I cannot wait to see you guys... 2 weeks and two days, but who is counting?
5 comments:
Haley is so precious crawling. My, she is very advanced for her age. Gotta love the kiddos, especially crawling while brother is playing cars on her back. Thanks for sharing. It's so hard to believe how fast they are growing. Put bricks on their heads, they're growing up tooooo fast. XOXO nana
Hey Liz,
Your kids are darling. I enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about your family. Feel free to hop on over to our blog.
Ohhhh..I cant wait for that stage with Cooper..she is such a doll..we miss you guys so much cant wait to see you in a few weeks!
I love Haley's laughter with you and Adam. She is moving so much and seems so determined! What a precious little sweetie.
Liz,
that is so funny, you are filming haley the entire time and mason comes up and the camera is glued on Haley..... does that remind you of growing up, when you would try so hard to entertain Dad to be on film.. ha ha... I cannot wait to see you guys... 2 weeks and two days, but who is counting?
Post a Comment