We have really enjoyed having Mary out here. She is such delight to be around and we have had our fair share of the sister laugh attacks. It is so fun to be able to have sisters and brothers that I am so close too and have so much fun with....


my little clowns.

I know these are redundant, but I love both of them.....


Kirsten and Rick came out for a visit and brought their beautiful 2 week old baby to visit. Haley was fascinated by him, she just crawled right over to him. He is so adorable and makes the cutest little sounds. It has been so fun to catch up with Kirsten and Rick.

Hanging at the pool, Mason enjoys getting out of the pool and wrapping up in his towel and cuddling.

Haley is a pro at sitting up! It is scary though cause Mason has pushed her over 2 times now where she lands straight on her back. She cries and Mason gets put in time out then has to say his sorry by kissing her and hugging her. The other day he pushed her back and Adam asked him what he did and he got on the ground and sat like she does and then reenacts it by falling back. He loves to play charades and act every thing out lately.

I just love her delicate face...



just enjoying a good laugh with my girl


we went to a ward luau, it was awesome. They had an incrediable back yard, Adam took Mason down the slide into the pool..

He was a little cold and scared I think...

chilin in the pool with Mar Bear
4 comments:
she is a doll Lizzy. Haley is so adorable crawling along the ground. Neat to get that captured.It's so fun to see that you're having such fun with these babies. So great that now Mary is out visiting. That's great! The apt looks gorgeous and the pool area. What a luxurious summer to enjoy the weather and the kids. Love seeing you all, even if it is from afar. Love you!
Oh my heavens,
I cannot believe Haley can crawl. i was just there like 2 weeks ago and she couldn't even sit up. man, they are growing up. miss you guys and love you all. Liz adorable pictures, we will definetly have to catch up with scrapbooking when you get back,
Love-Becca
Oh my gosh, Haley is so adorable, Lizzy! I can't believe how well she gets around already! What a big girl. And Mason is just too adorable. I love being able to see these sweet kids in these great pictures. You are doing such a great job with them!
Hey Liz my love! Wow I miss you guys so much. Ha just lookin' over things and rememberin' the laugh attacks. Ha! Oh my embarrassing! Love Mary Berry
Post a Comment