Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July..our friends Charlie and Sara came out for a visit. We decided we didn't want to fight traffic this year and skip the beach fireworks. We took our trailer to the park where they have 4th of July festivities the night before. We had a great spot to hang out, grab some food and watch the fireworks. We were right by the parade, which was a little disappointing I think cause we were at the very end so people were worn out. It was awesome though, to just relax at the park. I love holidays!!! It was so nice to be able to spend time with Adam cause I never see him any more with his crazy work schedule. The kids did well considering Mason didn't get his nap. The fireworks were really cool this year, they had smiley faces, hearts and enormous ones. Haley enjoyed it, Mason just wanted to run circles around us the whole time. Mason is learning to kick around the pool. Mason got tired and decided to rest right there. This is what he does every time I give him a bath and then I drain it and say it is time to get out. He will just lay in the remnant water till I get impatient and pick him up. Some pool fun Haley loved splashing in the water.
Haley was practically jumping out of her seat...

sibling love
I was on the computer and lil Haley fell asleep, look at her big chubby cheeks and cute lips.Adam and Mason playing soccer..maybe he will be the next David Beckham
"who needs toys when I have daddies arm hair!"
Mason loved the big fire trucks and police motorcycles that came by, he would do the arm pull so they would honk their horns
enjoying the candy...
cruising around on a segway...really fun
Love my cute Boys...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love the video! Haley is so adorable in that little Bumbo chair arching her back. So glad you guys had such a great holiday together. Mason must just love that water. Thanks so much for posting these great videos! It's so fun to see the kids, just doing what they do!

John and Liz said...

the kids are adorable. Haley won't need the chair for long now. The parade looked like so much fun, the kids obviously loved it. You are doing a great job of getting pictures at the right time. Love to check the blog for updates. XOXO to all

Jenny and Jared said...

Gob? Is that you?

Sara said...

Oh we miss you guys already! Hope you are enjoy all your visitors and staying cool. By the way the person who took your family picture is amazing! JK