Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Becca's here

SO there has been some major milestones going on over here with Haley.
1. She can sit by her self...not perfectly but enough for her to be really proud of herself and love the change of scenery.
2. She is a pro at rolling over, moving around the room, she will pile drive her head in the ground and then stick her butt in the air and push with her chubby legs and slide around this way. It is so much fun seeing her go. Mason also loves it, he will squat down beside her and laugh.
3. TEETHING>>>>ugh............
I thought she was just tired or hungry or had a poopie all the time for 2 days cause she kept whining. I noticed she was rubbing her ear and constantly wet around the mouth, chowing on my, hers, toys finger. Sure enough I put all of the info together and wala...teething. This is a picture of her crying while I was fixing dinner and I told Mason to go over and make her happy and sure enough he got her to smile even with the big tear drops coming down. Mason has been so awesome lately cause he understands everything and is a big help with playing with Haley. He will make me laugh whenever he does his pout. IF I ever say "No" to him, or "it is time for bed" he will look at me with his big brown eyes and make a sad face and start to sniff like he is crying and make the cutest little hmm sound. I LOVE YOU MASMy sister Becca came out for a visit, WE HAD A BLAST. My kids just love her so much. Adam, (Becca's husband) even stopped in for a night he was out in LA working. We went to the beach on my birthday. It was me and the kids, Becca, Trisha. Adam and the guys were meeting us there after work. The traffic was bad and we had a lot of stuff to carry with no man power except for Mason (he did a great job of keeping the stroller on the ground). It was really nice weather for the first bit, then it got cold and windy. Lets just say with 2 kids it was a bit stressful. All in all it was fun. I enjoyed being with the girls.
Mason enjoyed playing in the sand at first, then he wanted to sit in the stroller. Aunt Becca gave Mason a sucker.....he loved it....he got really sticky.....I love Haley's perfect lips....We enjoyed our pool

6 comments:

Trisha said...

fun times.. hey, haley looks like grandma jacobson in the photo with just liz and her hood on at the beach. never noticed that before. she is a cutie.

Michelle said...

Adorable pics! So glad that you had a day at a California beach for your birthday. Oregon beaches are beautiful but not always warm! I think Haley is the most adorable little baby, so precious. Congrats on all the milestones!

John and Liz said...

what a fun week you've had with visitors. The kids look like they're enjoying every minute. Wish they had been well here. I envy everyone getting to be with you all. Weather looks awesome too. Beach weather here is still struggling - one day at a time, can't plan too much. love & kisses to all - Nana

Familia Forsloff said...

I would give anything to be at the beach right now!! Miss the kids tons,cant wait to see them!

Becca Welch said...

Thanks liz-
I miss you guys so much.. man, did I have fun with the kids and you guys in Cali. Haley seriously is an angel and Mason just makes me laugh, not to mention He finally said Be.....CA CA. I love You too liz and Adam
Love-Becca

CrazyEggs said...

You and Adam are so lucky to have such sweet, adorable children! Both of them are beautiful. I love getting to see pictures of them all the time on here!