Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Haley galore!!

This post is a little over board of Haley. I can't help myself, she is an absolute delight!!
I love how Mason gets so excited to kiss his lil SIS. Shes not sure what to do here, but she usually lights up when ever Mason looks at her and especially when he bounces up and down she thinks he is so funny.
Lov'in her swing!
What an angelic ANGEL!! I love her so....
Here is my lil monkey, whenever I sit on the ground you can be sure Mason will be jumpin on me with in a second or two.So don't laugh but I am in a stroller strides class out here. I surfed the net to try and find some kid classes or play groups and came up with this. It is so wonderful. You meet up with other moms with kids and work out while pushing your kids around. You can tickle there toes all the while doing squats and lunges. It has also been a great way for me to meet and socialize with other moms. Mason loves it because we meet at the park so after class he gets to enjoy the park at least 3 times a week. On Memorial day my instructor invited all of the husbands to come. It was quite a scene. Lets just say Adam was pretty impressed with the work out!!
SNEEZING! A----
C---H---O---O----!!!
kicked back enjoying her chair
Not sure if she likes her chair anymore she has such a distressed look on her face
OH........ I guess she likes her chair again.!!!!
it is awesome how quickly kids get over things, take a look at Mason lil 1 second melt down.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Haley is too precious! I love the way she lights up for Mason. They are going to be such good friends. It looks like you are having such a great time with your class. It's so good that you can exercise and have fun with the kids at the same time. What a great idea. I still can't get over how adorable Haley is!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you did put a huge smile on my face over this class, but more power to ya. I'm sure Adam just loved going :)

Trisha said...

I am glad you found the pictures of stroller strides! You guys look like you're working hard...oh and your kids are adorable of course ;)