Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Adams Birthday

We are settling in just fine out here. I love my apartment, really nice, great location. Adam is doing awesome with his sales and the crew is doing great.
We had a lot of fun for Adams birthday, we went to the park after work and then to Adams favorite restaurant Macaroni Grill. I made Adam his favorite dessert My Oreo brownie, it was soooo delicious.
I have been loving going on walks everyday. We live in Anaheim hills where there is a ton of hills so hopefully I can get back into pre-pregnancy shape pushing my huge stroller up them and then holding on to the stroller with all my might going down them
sucking on her fingers, no binkyfolding his arms and when I tell him to close his eyes he looks straight up its cute.
Haley sticks out her tongue.. it is so funny
Adam realxing with Haley after a long day at work.


7 comments:

Tanya said...

I see you got one of those seats. Does she love it? I hear they are the best thing ever.

Sara said...

Oh, we miss you guys so much. We can't wait to visit you in June. The kids are as cute as ever and I'm glad you are able to get out with all the nice weather!

Jenny and Jared said...

Lily loves the videos. Mason's hair is so cute!

Michelle said...

I love hearing Mason talk!! So adorable. And Haley loves her little seat. She is getting older and cuter every day. We are so excited to see you guys soon! Thanks for posting so we can keep up on all you're doing.

Familia Forsloff said...

I love Haley's face..I cant get enough of her..Lane and I miss Mason and Haley so much..we had such a blast just hanging out with you guys at the house...something must be done so we can see eachother more!

Jacobson Family said...

Liz you are the best Mom....love seeing the kids and missing them more and more...looking forward to a visit with the trailers at the beach.....Love Dad&Lor

Becca Welch said...

I love those videos. Mason is talking so so much. I can't believe they have those chairs, haley is doing great in it.