We took Haley in for her 4 month well check. She weighs in at 14 lbs 12 oz...that a girl. 25 inches long. She is just perfect. Doc was entertained at how much she would smile at him. They gave her 2 shots and want her to come back for the last 2 next week. I found that to be different, oh well doc knows best I guess. She is eating good and sleeping through the night, Wahoo!!!!
3 comments:
She really is a beautiful baby. And Mason is so darn cute with her. We hope you guys are having fun in Cali.
What a beauty! I envy you and the full nights rest. But Lane always tells me to enjoy Cooper as he is cause soon he will be 4 months!
What a fun little personality she has! I think it's so neat that she interacts and smiles. So glad that she is healthy and strong.
Post a Comment