So I thought that on this Mothers Day I would share some love, this may get a little mushy so read at your own risk. Being a Mother has changed me in so many ways ....emotionally, spiritually, physically. But I just wanted to say how blessed I am that I get to be a Mother. My kids are incredible. I love them so much and enjoy them daily. Even though I had a heck of a time being pregnant with both kids especially HALEY, it was such a small sacrifice to bring such bundles of joy into the world. The blessings of being a mother are countless. We went to church today and had great talks on motherhood. As we were siting in sacrament meeting trying to listen to the talks Mason was squirming around getting on my nerves then all of a sudden he sits next to me and then takes my arm and locks it through his and cuddles. It was such a tender moment. Just wanted to thank all of the mothers around me that give me support and love
I LOVE YOU ALL........................

3 days overdue and angry...............and no I did not photo shop the belly, IT WAS THAT BIG!!!


Boy how quickly they grow..............




Her dimple is so adorable...


I love these moments....
9 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you dear lizzy! We know what a wonderful mama you are to those beautiful kids of yours. Adam is certainly lucky to have such a woman as the mother of his children.
ps...that oreo brownie cake looks INCREDIBLE! Could you make that when you come up here to oregon in june?
I love these beautiful pictures and sweet thoughts. Lizzy, you are such a wonderful mother! How fortunate we are to have you in our family!
Thank you for those sweet words, 'cause after seeing you suffer I was unsure about the mother thing...jk. Miss you guys! Happy Mother's Day
Yes, being a mom is great. Especially right now when they're both taking naps and I can actually read your blog, yahoo! You have a great family, we miss you guys.
Cute Cute Pictures!!!
Pics are so cute! You are a wonderful Mom Liz.
Man, I miss you guys.. Those pictures are so cute. Liz you are an amazing mom and I look up to you so so much. I love you-Becca
Ditto Lane and Erins comment. I would really appreciate you Lizzy if you would make ME an oreo brownie cake just like Adams! yum, yum to my tum... Ryan
Hurry and come to Oregon!!!!
Post a Comment