Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random post

Family train... James, Russ, Me, Becca, Mary

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I love love love the train picture. And Mason when he says 'wwwwow' too cute :)

Familia Forsloff said...

I dont have the speakers hooked up to my computer so all I saw was Mason eating plain lettuce!!!!! Its good you got that on your camera becuase none of the Forsloff's would have believed you if you told us!

Michelle said...

Too adorable, Lizzy! Haley is going to be such a talker. I am so impressed. Mason is so cute at imitating you. It sounds like his talking is coming right along, too! I love how he eats his lettuce!

Unknown said...

Finally got a chance to check out the recent videos - can't believe the little talker.... lil Adam just gabbin away!!! Cute where Mason says WOW and he is so gosh darn cute! Love those kiddos - Nana & Papa

Becca Welch said...

Oh my heavens.. that picture brings back so many memories. Liz remember how I would follow you around in that backyard, you hated it. Believe me it was a compliment and now I still try to be like you in so many ways. your awesome-Love becca