Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Clean up!

We are not negligent parents and I do have a child safety lock on that cupboard but for some reason it was not closed. Whenever I get discouraged I need to remember that my 23 month old saw me clean enough to know what to do all by himself. I guess I should be glad that this proves I do clean my house even though sometimes I feel like it isn't clean enough to my standards. Mason gives me more laughs.... I love you MASON!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How much does he charge? We need someone like that around our place! So completely adorable! I love Lizzy's laughter in the background.

Trisha said...

He is so precious!And such a good little boy

Sara said...

So funny! We'll remember that next time he's at our house. Speaking of...is he free tonight, LOL!

Familia Forsloff said...

Isn't that breaking some kind of child labor law!?!? I love the focus as he is not distracted from the job at hand. Perhaps lizzy and Mason could start Cinderella's II cleaning!