Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is the first time I put a bow on her head, I wasn't sure which side and where it should go, I used karo syrup we will see how long Mason will allow it to stay on her head. We are doing good, really tired which is to be expected. She started out sleeping 4 hour shifts then she has digressed down to 2. Last night was the best sleep I have got in weeks. Went to bed at 1am nursed her at 2am 5am then woke up at 9:30!!! Yeah!!! hopefully she is going to continue getting better. I can't complain about much else. She likes to laugh in her sleep which is really cute. Mason loves to lay down next to her on the floor in fact the other day Adam laid her on a blanket on the floor and was looking at her and Mason got up and got 2 pillows and brought them over and gave one to Adam and then he used the other one to rest his head as he gazed at baby sis.





Her eye lashes keep growing and they are getting blonder each day
This picture is for you Liz I tried to capture one so you could see her eye color, this was as close as I got.
I just took this video today and she enjoys the freedom to move her head around then starts to fuss at the end.



This video turned out to be funnier then we thought. Mason always puts his hands together and asks to hold Haley so we will put her in his arms he then holds her for .5 seconds and is done. this time he decided he wanted to do something else. It is kind of weird but I thought it was too funny to not share.

7 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Could Mason be any Cuter!?!?!? That is my nephew! And nursing his little sister...how helpful! We are so thrilled to head out there next month for the baby blessing of this little beauty, Haley. Love you guys!

John and Liz said...

thanks Liz - she does have her daddy's eyes - blue or brown, who cares but they are his for sure. She is so strong, lifting her head & Mason - what a doll! Love, Nana

Jen said...

Mason is hillarious! Gotta love kids!

Trisha said...

Your kids are so cute! And the last video is so funny!

Michelle said...

Mason is too funny! Haley has changed so much since your last post. She has really filled out. It's adorable that she can hold up her little head already. I loved hearing the sweet baby sounds she makes!

JeNece said...

That last video is sooo funny!! I showed it to Andy and he was cracking up! Ya'll have beautiful children.

Jenny and Jared said...

She definitely looks like Liz, she's so cute! That video is precious, you'll have to keep that around to show all of his girlfriends.