Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More of Haley Elizabeth

A few minutes after she was born, pure delight!!




Getting ready to leave the hospital
All safe in her car seat
Mason suddenly got really big once I brought lil Haley home

2 Days old, soooooo cute
Nana and Mason have become best friends, he loves her so much and will be really sad when she leaves..
Right when we got back from the hospital Mason came running up to Haley and put his arms out to hold her. He gets so excited to hold her and after he does he raises his hands in the air with clenched fists and smiles because he is so proud of himself.
Haley at 6 days old. She is a really easy baby. She eats really good, almost too good I get no break from the nursing pain. The first night at home was very tough she didn't sleep much but last night she gave me a 41/2 hour stretch, love her. I find myself not wanting to put her down, ever. She is so fun to hold....

4 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Finally more pics!!!!...We check you blog every day to see new pics..I cant get enough of her eyes!!!..I love the shape of them..she looks like so much fun..we are so jealous and wish we could be there with you guys..let us know about the blessing date cause we are ready to purchase our flights!

Trisha said...

so so so cute!

Michelle said...

Love the new pictures!!!! I'm with Erin, checking the blog daily to see the latest. Us Oregon Aunties can hardly get enough of this little princess. She is so adorable! Mason does look so grown up in comparison. He is lucky to have Nana around to keep him occupied during this transition. We love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

So, i thought i would post a note to your blog. Your family is so cute. Let's get together when you get back from Oregon.

Jared