Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun Family Time

Building a snowman

We loved having you both here (Adams Parents) You were a life saver. We miss you tons.. THANK YOU!!!
Mason can't get enough of his lil sis
We went to my brothers baby blessing....Haley's all dressed up. It takes a lot longer to get her ready then it does Mason. I am going to have to plan out her outfits the day before.
Laying in her crib.

I love when she smiles even if it is only in her sleep and I love her cute dimple!
Mason loves his horses

I went in to get Mason from his nap and I was holding Haley and he motioned for her to come in the crib with him. So I laid her down in his crib and he found the pink bear and gave it to her and then got his horses and laid down next to her. He was beaming and didn't want to get out of the crib....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice pictures! Chasey loved the snowman with the binky that Papa built with Uncle Adam and Mason. My favorite is Haley with Mason in his crib. They look like little mirror images of each other and you can see how much Mason loves his little sister!

Jenny and Jared said...

that last picture really is freakin adorable. I am glad he likes her, we are worried about Lily. She is getting mean to Gina's little boy, he's 6 months.

The MARTINS said...

This is my favorite picture! you can see that they are impressed with each other. Mason is so sweet and Haley is adorable!