cuddles with my girl..
...
look at my cute family!!!! Even though Adam was doing some work the kids wanted to just chill on his lap...So I was able to go to the fair earlier that week with our friends Jenny, Lily, Jack..it was alot of fun.. they loved the cute animals.... Mason really wanted to go on the rollarcoaster so the ride operator said we would be just fun by himself ..because I stayed back with Haley. I was nervous for him sitting in the seat by himself--I was worried he would slide around and hit the sides... sure enough the ride started and made it around once and he slide and his body hit the side of the cart so I yelled at the operator and told him to stop it.. I ran up and grabbed him.. he was fine thank goodness...but It really surprised me when we came back with Adam that that was the ride he wanted to do first...



This is me as as a baby...now I know where she gets her strawberry blond hair from.....


6 comments:
Wow I can't believe how much Haley looks like you in that baby picture! You were the CUTEST baby!!!
It looks like you you guys are enjoying your summer!
I loved seeing all these great shots of your beautiful family! How fun to go to the fair together! I noticed Mason wearing the little red motorcylce shirt. Evan has that same one from Nana and whenever he wears it he says "like Mason".
Wish we could be with you all at the time of these photos. Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. What beauiful children!
Adam and Liz...good to see how you are enjoying being parents.
Great pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Do work on that Corndog Haley! Great pixs for summer 2009 for the Anaheim Forsloff Family. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment