oh my goodness I can't believe it has been 7 years!!! I still feel like newlyweds at times. I love being married to an amazing and a totally perfect GUY for ME!!! Adam you are truly the best and I love you! Here we are with our amazing family ....could life get any better? I THINK NOT!!! LOVE YOU BABE!
6 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! Can't wait for you cute family to be home!
You guys are too cute! Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Happy anniversary! Love you both!!!! Love-Becca
What a lovely picture travel thru the past 7 years. You're both great. Love you so much. Congrats! Nana and Papa
Happy Anniversary. Gotta love the construction on the temple! We have that in all our pictures as well.
Happy anniversary! You are so perfect for each other. Love seeing all these fun shots of the two of you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment