SO here is our new little nephew--well he is actually 6 weeks old but he is new to us because we just met him last week. Russ and Trisha --he is Perfect!!! His name is Cannon and he smiles already and is such a joy CONGRATS!!
Cannon is percious. I can't get over Mason doing gymnastics...he is so cute! I just love that he raised his arm when he reached his dot. And boy Mason can book it on his tricycle! Miss you all!
Love these little videos - like being there. Does Mason dip his french fries too? They are too adorable. Cannon looks like a boy for sure - nothing feminine about him. He looks big too. Fun for you to have time with the new family.
3 comments:
Cannon is percious. I can't get over Mason doing gymnastics...he is so cute! I just love that he raised his arm when he reached his dot. And boy Mason can book it on his tricycle! Miss you all!
Love these little videos - like being there. Does Mason dip his french fries too? They are too adorable. Cannon looks like a boy for sure - nothing feminine about him. He looks big too. Fun for you to have time with the new family.
Lizzy, these are such great pics! I love seeing your sweet kiddos in action! And your new nephew is a doll!
Post a Comment