So I was going to do a post about the MS bike ride but I'll let you check out Beccas --
http://adambecca.blogspot.com/
she did a great job! Plus I do want to thank everyone who did the bike ride--Nate, Vicki-, Adam, Becca-, Mary--you guys are so awesome and I can't believe you rode 40 MILES....wow --and I really appreciated all that you did raising the money for them to find a cure WHICH by the way I am super confident that there will be a cure to take care of my MS and the tons of people out there as well!!!! and I wanted to give a shout out to Adam Welch you went from business to business to have them donate and they did--Chili's made a flyer and gave 10% to go for the cure---Adam you Rock..and I really want to thank all of you that donated...it actually is bringing a tear to my eye to how kind and generous you all are....thank you thank you thank you!! And lastly I want to say thanks for all of the prayers and thoughts on my behalf I really feel so blessed thank you for your thoughts and love!! I LOVE YOU ALL
LIZ
3 comments:
YOU'RE THE BEST SWEETHEART. You don't deserve these challenges in life but we will all support you however we can. You are fortunate to be surrounded by so many family and friends who will help as needed. You're the best!!!
Liz,
I love you so much!! You are one strong and amazing woman, thanks for always setting such a great example for me to follow. Know we are continually thinking about you and wanting to help in anyway... love you-Becca
We love you Liz! You are in our thoughts and in our prayers!
Post a Comment