Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mason update

We went swimming, Mason was not sure what he thought about it. He gripped the sides of his floaty thing the whole time. I think the water was a little chilly for him.














Bear hugs have been the new thing Mason loves to do. He will come up to you and just wrap his arms around you and squeeze and grunt. He first practiced on his little bear. (Later that day I heard Mason kind of whining I came in the bathroom and the toilet seat was down, so I slowing opened up the lid to find his favorite lil bear sitting in the toilet bowl. Thank goodness I had just cleaned it that day, I still don't know what to do with the bear, gross....)

Adam and I all of a sudden smelled a burst of fresh fragrance and went running to find this. Mason exploring the joys of fabric softener sheets.

Mason is enjoying shoes after many months of him freaking out when you even brought shoes close to him. I basically had to shove the shoes on then instantly take him outside so he related shoes with walks. He was so proud that he put Dads shoes on!!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I LOVE the one with Adam's shoes! He is such a doll!!! :)