Our friends Jared and Jenny came out this weekend and we had a blast. Mason and Lily really had fun together. They are 13 days apart and it was fun to see the different personalities they had. We went to the beach and San Diego zoo. Mason really loved the ducks and birds.They loved to run around in the sand together.
Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!! The big 25 can you believe it!!! I had a great day. Went shopping, then dinner, then games. Fun Fun.
I can't beleive how cute all these pictures turned out!!! We're so lucky we have the two cutest kids in the world! I especially love Mason's face when they're running in the sand, he's so excited!
1 comment:
I can't beleive how cute all these pictures turned out!!! We're so lucky we have the two cutest kids in the world! I especially love Mason's face when they're running in the sand, he's so excited!
Post a Comment