We went to Newport Fashion Island shopping center in Newport, CA. It was a beautiful mall, it was indoor and outdoor. My favorite part was you could see the ocean from the mall....very beautiful. I took Mason on the carousel he was a little nervous at first, double click on the 2nd pic he is making this stressed out face. About 2 times around he relaxed and thought it was fun. I went with Trisha, we met my cousins there. I haven't seen them forever. It was fun to meet their kids. Miriam has the two girls and Erica has the two boys.
Mason looks like such a big boy in his plaid shorts. Are the two dark haired girls your cousins? How fun that you could all get together! Thanks for keeping this up to date so I get to see Mase and hear all about sunny CA life!
3 comments:
Mason looks like such a big boy in his plaid shorts. Are the two dark haired girls your cousins? How fun that you could all get together! Thanks for keeping this up to date so I get to see Mase and hear all about sunny CA life!
That stressed out face is so funny!
could we love that boy any more????? What fun you are having this summer - wish we were there. Love, mama
Post a Comment