THE FORSLOFF FAMILY
Oh my gosh, this little guy is just too cute! I just love his little gestures and expressions. Adorable! Thanks so much for posting.
My favorite part is the chorus of girly gasps at how cute he is. I did the same thing, he's adorable!!!
He is getting so big! Oh my. I miss him lots and you and Adam. Share my love to Russ and Trish and James if you ever see him. Ha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, this little guy is just too cute! I just love his little gestures and expressions. Adorable! Thanks so much for posting.
My favorite part is the chorus of girly gasps at how cute he is. I did the same thing, he's adorable!!!
He is getting so big! Oh my. I miss him lots and you and Adam. Share my love to Russ and Trish and James if you ever see him. Ha.
Post a Comment