20 weeks
24 weeks
36 weeks
36 weeks
My belly is so big it has made it pretty uncomfortable. Ive been sleeping pretty good minus the middle of the night snack and potty breaks. My cravings with this one have been pretty hilarious. I can't get enough fresh pomegrante seeds, Halibut fish and chips (JCW's) ICE ICE ICE..I just got myself a big bag of ice from sonic, i'm hoping the pellet kind of ice will be better on my teeth.Every morning I make myself a passion fruit juice, frozen blueberries, frozen mangos, ice and water smoothy and make sure not to blend it up too much because I LOVE the litte chunks. I few weeks ago I would make a spinach smoothy every day but made it with water because I ran out of juice and haven't craved one since (totally nasty with water)
3 comments:
Gorgeous Mama!!! I'm so glad you've felt better this time around. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Love you all!
I agree with Sara, you're absolutely stunning Liz. You're always beautiful but when you're prego...you light up the whole room :) I can't wait to meet our newest nephew!!! I'm praying he comes soon so you're not as uncomfortable and well lets be honest, because I'm baby hungry ;)
I feel for you... Unbelievable! The inconvenience is well worth it... Logan is wonderful. Thanks for going thru all this for a beautiful new grand baby!
Post a Comment