Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Lake Powell 2011
Lake was sooooo much fun! It used to be a every summer trip, but we havent been since 2008, so we were loving it . We got to crash in my brother Russ and James's houseboat. The kids had so much fun playing with all the cousins that came, I loved just chillen at the beach and relaxing and adam loved fishing and wake surfing. Which by the way I was super impressed with how well he did, he got right up and loved it. We also got to ride along for the first few days of my brother James bachelor party! We played some pretty intense games of scum and the winner got to pick crazy things the loser had to do. Eating a raw potato, eating orange peel, eating a bowl of cereal with pickle juice ( which I had to do)....to name a few.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Wow, those are some really great pictures. Good job!
Looks like such fun!
Post a Comment