Friday, December 2, 2011

James & Tiffanys Wedding


We went to the BYU homecoming parade and absolutely loved it!

So I did the flowers for my brother James and Tiffanys wedding! I always get a little freaked out during the ordering of the flowers because its hard to envision how many flowers we need to fit the vase we use. Luckily it always turns out just right! It was nice to have the help of family to get through it. Even Haley wanted to pitch in.





Tiffany s bouquet.
They got married at the SLC temple and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was so awesome to be able to be a part of the wedding and to be in the temple with them. They are such a beautiful couple and we are so happy for them !



Its so fun to go to weddings, it takes you back to your own. I cant believe we've been married for 9 years, time sure fly's when you having fun. I feel so lucky to have meet my soul mate and was able to marry my best friend. Adam I love you !


Love you Dad

such a cute couple!
Beautiful temple!

my lil sister Mary is getting married in December to Jeff! we are so excited for them
such handsome boys!
All the grand kids minus 2

I cant get enough of my little Haley bear
such good looking guys!



looks like a future missionary



Beautiful couple coming out!

Haley totally loved Tiffany s dress and pretty flowers.

Brothers

kids got a little restless

love ya girls
table centerpieces



delicious food and i think the flowers turned out pretty cute if i may say so

Becca did some Carmel chocolate apples. They looked and tasted so good, I helped her for a couple of hours and its so surprising how long they actually take to make.
Yes that's Kalai! He was AMAZING!
Haley was done..
I didnt see Mason all day, he was just playing with his best bud Bridger.
silly Lane and Adam
It was seriously a beautiful wedding, LOVE YOU JAMES & TIFFANY!

No comments: