We have gone to the 4th of July parade and fireworks, bowling, beach, pool, gym, Legoland, movie, mall....lots of GREAT food and just chillen at the house was way fun...and made incredible eclairs. I LOVE YOU AMY!!
We even changed the tire on my car together-it was my first time and Adam was at work-but we rocked it out...mason actually took the picture...So this is a video of the pirate ride... and then the next video is of Mason on the ride.....
3 comments:
It's so great that you are getting out and staying busy. There are so many fun things to do! I loved these great pictures. And the video of Mason on the ride with his low-voiced laugh--just priceless!
I love those pictures. I am so glad you had fun with Amy, wish I could have been there. Mason and Lilly were so cute together in those pictures.... Love you-Becca
at first Mason didn't look quite sure if he liked the ride but the cute little laugh told the story at the end. Wonderful fun pictures to remember this summer. Boy, what a vacation summer full of fun things to do with friends and family. Kisses to you all - mama
Post a Comment