Monday, June 1, 2009

playin around

Mason is Potty Trained!!!! It took a couple days and of course still constant monitoring... but he did pretty well. I still keep him in a diaper at night--that may take a little longer. I got him pull ups and he hated them, wore 1 and decided he wanted just underwear. So he even can go at the store, gym, church , friends house...he good on any toilet. I gave him gummy worms as a reward and he loved it. Mason way to Go!!! So we thought a bike was a great present..plus we have been wanting to get him one anyway. He loves it... he was able to peddle and steer right away. Haley wants one now....
look at his priceless smile...

the kids love to hang out and chill while they indulge in a Popsicle
the kids loved the little table i got them...this was the first meal they ate at that table and while Haley wasn't in her highchair....5 minutes later the food was all over and Haley was standing on her chair grabbing Masons plate...looks like this will be just for snacks OUTSIDE....
pebbles hair do..
Haley was giving me a cuddle--I really enjoy those moments..they are few and far between
She loves to look over our wall in back at the beautiful trees and birds that fly around
Mason giving his cheesy smile
Mason loves giving Haley hugs and she sometimes gets angry...


7 comments:

Tanya said...

Awesome job on the potty training! When are we going to hang out?

John and Liz said...

Love the snuggles, pebbles hair, Haley's silver shoes, Mason's cheesy smile. Gosh, I love all the pix. What a fun place. So glad the little ones have an area to play. Lizzy, you look gorgeous. (Calif weather, ???) Thanx for sharing. Tell Mason - good job on the potty. Luv, Nana

Familia Forsloff said...

Nice work on the potty training mom and dad! Must be nice! First the big boy haircut and now a tricycle!?!?! HE is such a big boy now! Love all the pixs!

Sara said...

Way to go Mason! (And Liz!) The bike looks awesome; now Mason won't want to use the neighbors' bikes that are all over our neighborhood. I still can't get over how cute Mason's hair cut is, such a grown up boy! And I loved the Pebble's hair do...do I see a Halloween costume preview? And I agree with Nana, you do look gorgeous Liz!

Michelle said...

The kids look like they are having a blast, Lizzy! You are taking such good care of them. I LOVE your beautiful hair color and curl. You are gorgeous inside and out! Big congrats to Mason on being potty trained!!! Ali and Chase loved their cards, Lizzy! You are so very thoughtful.

Becca Welch said...

I love those pictures... man they are growing up way too fast... can't wait to come out...

Kelly said...

I love Mason's hair. Congrats on the potty training.