Monday, May 11, 2009

BEACH ....HERE WE COME!!!

So i decided after giving Mason a bath every night and washing his hair out here cause the kids love to play outside...he was sick of the time it takes to scrub and wash and rinse all of his hair....so today actually Mason came up to me and said ..."Me want to cut my hair like daddy's.." I thought it was the perfect time to chop it all off(even though I loved his long hair....) This is the picture of mason looking into the hair cut salon ....he was super excited.
when he got inside he climbed in the seat and did everything the stylist said to do. He was so happy being able to look in the mirror and watch him cut it!
There is my handsome boy!!! He looks alote older now....So good looking
this was at home... he wanted me to take a picture of his new hair..
I went to Balboas beach with Trisha and her family. It was a blast.. the kids loved it and i have missed the beach. The weather was a little colder then usual they said...but I loved it. The kids had so much fun being able to run around on the sand and see new places. They loved playing with Tanya's kids but I guess I did not take any pictures.
this beach had a few rides... the kids loved it.
They loved the carousel ....
Mason loved this ride, we were up super high and it was fast and fun...
At the beach
I guess the kids thought it was a little cold...they have little scowls on their faces.. but I loved the weather...(I'm still used to Utah weather)
the beach was super pretty
At Balboa beach right by Newport
So Haley has been having a fever the last few days it got up to 102 the other day so I kept her lightly dressed...I went up to check on her during her nap and saw that she was all cuddled in ....poor little thing....she is doing better now..

9 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE his hair. He looks so cute!!!

Tanya said...

He looks so cute!!!! We will have to do the beach again when it is warmer.

Sara said...

He is so adorable! That's so funny that he wanted his hair cut. Too cute!

Michelle said...

It's so great when kids take the initiative to ask for what they want. Mason looks great in both the before and after pictures--he's just so cute! I'm glad that you're enjoying the beach!

Kirsten said...

Love the hair cut!!

George and Sabra said...

Love the haircut Mason! I bet Mom and Dad do too. You look so cute!

EvansFamily said...

Cute cute cute!
Ashley still talks about Haley all the time. Her best friend here is Hailey so she describes yours as the 1 year old Haley!

Becca Welch said...

Liz, I miss you guys so much.. it makes it a little better when Mason wants to talk to me on the phone, but I need to come out... Mason is growing up so much.... xoxoxo

John and Liz said...

Could these two kids BEE any cuter? They are adorable. I want to eat them with a spoon. Wish I was closer to squeeze these grand-babies. Mason's hair is darling. He looks like DADDY! You look fabulous too Lizzy, mama