Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello again..

So we have been having some fun out here in good old Cali...

We had a fun incentive dinner right here at our pool and had super good steaks cooked up by Jared and tons of yummy food. Best of all was watching Haley hop on a long board and proceed to skate along while standing up...at first I was scared and ran over to her but after seeing her balance and enjoy it so much by her smiles and hyper laugh I relaxed a realized she was loving it..

Haley has decided she wants to talk more.. she says "thank you" after I feed her or give her something, she says, "jack Jack" for her little friend Jack, and "more" the other day after Mason got his awarded gummy worm for going potty in toilet Haley said "bite" and Mason gave her one then she said "more bite" ..it amazes me what she is coming up with.

Mason is loving reading his Dinosaur books that we got from the library.
Mason has been loving his bike, he will ride it through the house and of course outside. He is loving having Lily to play with, they are great friends.
look at my little star....So talented!
Thank you becca for this super cute dress...I love it!

5 comments:

and everything nice said...

Oh Liz! Your little kids keep getting cuttier by each post!! I spend the afternoon your sisters and sister-in-laws at Trish's baby shower! What a fun family of girls! I actually am buying a little condo not far from Becca and Russ--maybe just two miles from where they live. I need to be better and see you guys more! Take care in CA and hope to see you at Kalya's wedding!

Michelle said...

Oh Lizzy! Your kiddos are so cute! I love how big and strong Mason is and how Haley is just right there behind him. So fun to see their personalities shine through.

Trisha said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the chance way out here on the Oregon coast to see our babies as they grow up. They are adorable. Looks like you're doing well this summer out there, glad you have the little patio. XOXO

Familia Forsloff said...

Look at that future sk8tr in Haley! What balance! Great shots and it looks like the kids are loving cali. How bout mama and popz?