Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy BIrthday Adam

The kids had a blast playing in the bubbles.
playing in the bubbles
so cute
So I noticed that Mason had taken his chair and carried it outside and was chillen while he ate his lunch....so cute.
So Monday was Adams birthday!!! I got him a remote control plane...it was fun to watch him fly it with the kids. Adam you are the absolute best!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!


Mason wanted to help Daddy get his car clean for the track day....so sweet!
They love to play with and hug each other....so precious!

2 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Happy Birthday Bro! We are glad that you got the chance to be with the fam although I am sure that Pest Control is keeping you plenty busy! Love the remote control plane but LOVE the shirt..."Thats what she said"

Michelle said...

Adam, I hope you had a great day! The kids are just so sweet in these two videos. I had to get our bubbles out today, too!