You're such a good mommy. Haley responds to your voice!!! Such baby love.... The kids are adorable. I notice the tongue still going a mile a minute in her mouth.... Happy Birthday sweetheart! love, Liz & John
Oh my gosh Haley is so adorable. She is really good at rolling now. Thank you for putting these great shots on your blog. We all love looking at them! Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow, Lizzy! We love your family so much!
I signed on again to say what a good mommy you are and oh my gosh..... that's exactly what I said before. Haley is fabulous & Mason is just TOO cute. Can't help but smile when I see these over and over. Thanks -
3 comments:
You're such a good mommy. Haley responds to your voice!!! Such baby love.... The kids are adorable. I notice the tongue still going a mile a minute in her mouth.... Happy Birthday sweetheart! love, Liz & John
Oh my gosh Haley is so adorable. She is really good at rolling now. Thank you for putting these great shots on your blog. We all love looking at them! Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow, Lizzy! We love your family so much!
I signed on again to say what a good mommy you are and oh my gosh..... that's exactly what I said before. Haley is fabulous & Mason is just TOO cute. Can't help but smile when I see these over and over. Thanks -
Post a Comment