Friday, March 21, 2008

Video Fun

I LOVE MY CUTE FAMILY!! It is weird now that we have 2 kids we really feel like a family. Before when we just had Mason I felt like newlyweds with a baby and now I feel like a mini van, soccer practice MOM. I am getting a hang of it slowly ...We got gym passes and I am starting to try and get my body back, boy does it feel good to work out again. I feel a little discouraged at the lack of stomach muscle I have but I understand it will take time to get it back especially because Haley stuck straight out...Also I love going to the gym just to get away from the kids, it is like I am back in college with no cares in the world. Not that I don't love being with the kiddos but some ME time is really awesome.
I am sad to give this outfit up, she no longer fits in it, it is capris on her.
We let Mason pick out his Birthday breakfast and this is what he came up with!!Cookies and Bananas.
Wearing My shoes and thinks he is so funny
Haley is doing really good at holding her head up, she definitely got my pointy chin..sorry Haley.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute Cute Family! I love it when Mason says 'Oh Nooo' :)

Michelle said...

It's so funny how being a family sort of creeps up on you. You don't feel any different inside but then you look around and realize that there are children and that you've been married for a while and it's just such a strange realization. I'm glad to hear you're going to the gym and taking that time for yourself. I love Mason's sign language. Chase was imitating it. We can hardly wait to come and be with you guys this next week!

Jenny and Jared said...

Holy cow, Haley is adorable, such a cute little smile!!! Lily loves watching the video of "Mae". I'm jealous of your "me time" by the way.

John and Liz said...

I miss MY BABIES!!! They are adorable and growing up so fast. So precious to see a little snippet of their lives. Haley is darling with her little SMILE at her mama - miss you all sooooo much, love, nana & papa