
She has started to smile when you talk to her and she knows me and my voice.. too cute.

don't worry we did not take Haley on a ride, but Mason had a blast.

Trisha, Mason and Amy slowly driven around.

James on the left, Russ in the middle and of course Adam on the right. They had some great rides in the washes and sand dunes.

Just waking up, the kids actually slept really good. Adam slept with Mason and he would cuddle right up to him and went right to sleep and I got Haley and she slept like a champ only waking me twice a night. And the last time I slept in this trailer I was 8 months pregnant and very miserable so I was glad to find it quite comfy.

James and Amy on top bunk and Russ, Trisha on bottom, we had a blast.

Beautiful St. George

Adam is such great Dad, I love to see him holding Haley he is so sweet.

enjoying a walk

Just relaxing in chairs and really enjoying the 70 degree weather.

Mason is very particular on making sure his sippy cup goes right into the cup holders on his stroller, chair, high chair what ever.

He had a ball just playing with the sticks and dirt. Who needs toys???

laughs...

smiles

more smiles


Mason got really sick last week. He had a little cough no big deal then Saturday morning he woke up with a fever of 102.5 I took him to dr turns out he had an ear infection. So that night was a tough one. He woke up at 2am I tried to rock him, but all he wanted was Daddy so he slept with Adam in a small guest bed tossing and turning all night long. His fever was so high that he was shaking alil which was really scary. The next morning was the same thing, Adam couldn't put him down. I felt so bad for Mason he looked so sad. We have spent the last week giving him the antibiotics and it is a battle to get him to take it.

we finally broke down and bought a swing. Haley likes to be held all day and I was getting nothing done also Mason was feeling deprived so it has been a life saver. She loves it and I guess the design of the swing chair is meant to replicate a mothers hold.
4 comments:
So cute! We missed you guys this weekend! I think I got the same thing Mason got; I was home all weekend. I'm glad it was a fun trip and not too cold. We were worried about you guys when it was snowing up here.
great pictures! what a beautiful baby girl! looks like you guys had some serious fun!
I love Haley's sweet smile! And what a sweet voice Mason has. It's nice to hear him talking. We're so excited to come out and see you guys!
Looks like you guys had fun! Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment