I swear I am not vain--- I am only posting pictures of myself because I think that my belly is comical. It just keeps growing and thought I needed to share it with the world. It sticks out so far that none of my maternity pants will stay up on it, they slide right down it is like a shelf. So I am 4 days past my due date and went into doc today thinking something had to of changed over the weekend with all the pains and contractions that I had last night. NOPE!!!!! still exactly the same so he can't induce me. He sent me in to get a non-stress test at the hospital and turns out I have more amniotic fluid then I had last week, so baby is perfectly happy--me-- not so happy. I have tried shoveling snow, dancing, walking till I was so sore once I sat down I couldn't get up, wet wash cloth, raspberry leaf tea....... you name it I have done it. oh well this post is just me venting......my poor husband has heard enough.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Overdue and angry!!!
My beautiful boy Mason. We have been having so much fun with him lately. I have been trying to spent as much time playing with him cause once the baby comes it will be hard . He is learning so much, it amazes me how quickly he will pick up something . What a delight.... love my boy!

I swear I am not vain--- I am only posting pictures of myself because I think that my belly is comical. It just keeps growing and thought I needed to share it with the world. It sticks out so far that none of my maternity pants will stay up on it, they slide right down it is like a shelf. So I am 4 days past my due date and went into doc today thinking something had to of changed over the weekend with all the pains and contractions that I had last night. NOPE!!!!! still exactly the same so he can't induce me. He sent me in to get a non-stress test at the hospital and turns out I have more amniotic fluid then I had last week, so baby is perfectly happy--me-- not so happy. I have tried shoveling snow, dancing, walking till I was so sore once I sat down I couldn't get up, wet wash cloth, raspberry leaf tea....... you name it I have done it. oh well this post is just me venting......my poor husband has heard enough.
I swear I am not vain--- I am only posting pictures of myself because I think that my belly is comical. It just keeps growing and thought I needed to share it with the world. It sticks out so far that none of my maternity pants will stay up on it, they slide right down it is like a shelf. So I am 4 days past my due date and went into doc today thinking something had to of changed over the weekend with all the pains and contractions that I had last night. NOPE!!!!! still exactly the same so he can't induce me. He sent me in to get a non-stress test at the hospital and turns out I have more amniotic fluid then I had last week, so baby is perfectly happy--me-- not so happy. I have tried shoveling snow, dancing, walking till I was so sore once I sat down I couldn't get up, wet wash cloth, raspberry leaf tea....... you name it I have done it. oh well this post is just me venting......my poor husband has heard enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mason is the cutest!! And you look GREAT!!! Come out Haley we want to meet you!!!
Oh what a precious boy you have! It's so great that you are able to spend time with him. I am so shocked that Haley isn't here yet. I can hardly wait to see the princess!
Yep, your belly is pretty funny, it looks like a cartoon pregnant belly, or like the picture is stretched out horizontally. Hehehe, you still look great though, and just think about how lucky you are just to have a healthy baby and that it will all be over in a few days. I'm also getting pretty anxious to finally get a look at her!
Post a Comment