Oh my gosh this little girl is so, so precious! I love the slightly down turned little lips and sweet baby skin!! She's so feminine looking, too. Thank you, Adam for honoring the aunties requests for close-ups so we can really see what she looks like. Lizzy, you deserve a medal and more!
Congratulations! I am just so happy Liz that you are not pregnant anymore. Trisha has been givig me daily updates on you. I am glad she is finally here. She is precious. Little girls are so fun.
Congratulations! I am so glad that Haley finally made it here. She is beautiful. Give me a call when you are feeling up to it and we will get together.
Congrats Liz & Adam. We are so excited for you guys to have a little girl. Girls are tons of fun. Haley is beautiful. Nice job you two!! Liz, you look amazing. Julieanne & Tyrus
5 comments:
Oh my gosh this little girl is so, so precious! I love the slightly down turned little lips and sweet baby skin!! She's so feminine looking, too. Thank you, Adam for honoring the aunties requests for close-ups so we can really see what she looks like. Lizzy, you deserve a medal and more!
She is so perfect!!! I am so glad we were there for it! You guys are awesome! CONGRATS on the new little baby girl! Love you guys
Congratulations! I am just so happy Liz that you are not pregnant anymore. Trisha has been givig me daily updates on you. I am glad she is finally here. She is precious. Little girls are so fun.
Congratulations! I am so glad that Haley finally made it here. She is beautiful. Give me a call when you are feeling up to it and we will get together.
Congrats Liz & Adam. We are so excited for you guys to have a little girl. Girls are tons of fun. Haley is beautiful. Nice job you two!! Liz, you look amazing.
Julieanne & Tyrus
Post a Comment