Sunday, January 13, 2008

38 weeks + and counting

My sister thought that this picture needed to be taken to show the large belly!! I am literally counting down how many more nights I have to go through till I am done because I am totally miserable. My due date it Jan 25 hoping to be induced this Friday the 18...... will see. And Yes I am wearing summer clothes, none of my pants fit and this skirt is the most comfortable thing I have.

We have had some awesome snow storms here the past few weeks. It is so gorgeous outside.


I had my baby shower yesterday and it was alot of fun. I will post more pics of shower later.
SISTERS!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lizzy, you are all baby, all out front! I wish I could have been there for your shower. I bet it was so fun to get all those adorable little girl things. We can't wait for her to arrive!

Trisha said...

Getting closer! Can't wait to meet Haley!

Michelle said...

Alison says: I love your family! I can't wait to have a new cousin! I am so excited for you.

Michelle said...

Alison says: I love your family! I can't wait to have a new cousin! I am so excited for you.