
So I know my birthday was last week but Trisha sent me these pictures and I had to post them. We went to PF Chang's for dinner and it was delicious. Russ, Trisha, Adam, Mason, Me and Amy. Our waitress was really bad so we didn't want to bother her to take a picture so we just did the timer and set it on the this shelf. Take note of lil Mason in the very back, TOO CUTE!!

You get a free desert on your birthday and it was awesome. It was vanilla coconut ice cream, carmel sauce, fresh berries and deep fried bananas. Yummo

Mason was keeping himself entertained with sticking the chopsticks in his mouth and thought it was cool that his teeth could hold the chopstick.
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you had such a great celebration. Birthdays are best when they're shared with the people we love most!
Mas is too cute!!!
Post a Comment