Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy birthday Adam!!


We celebrated Adams 31 bday on Friday. We had a party last week before we left and then we went to Macaroni yesterday on his actual bday May 4 . It was a lot of fun, good food too. He has been a little sick, but is feeling better.
Work is going good, I am a true believer in pest control after what happened yesterday. Mason was eating his lunch in his highchair. Left me prefix this with I am very vigilant about always cleaning up right after he eats. I spray down the chair and clean up under the chair as a lot of food unfortunately ends up there and I scrub Mason so he is not stinky, ( I don't like sticky babies). So any way he was eating his lunch and all of a sudden he starts to cry I look over at him and he has ants crawling all over highchair and on his tray I freak out and whisk him out and rinse him off, then I go crazy with the cleaning spray and soak his chair, wall, floor... I don't think he got bit but i will buy pest control from here on out!! The weather just got hot here so I think that the bugs are going to try and come inside. YUCK.. Mason is an avid walker now, it is honestly the cutest thing ever. He loves to cruise around the house and he loves for me to cheer and congratulate him on his accomplishment.

Enough about Mason, all is going great but we do miss everybody.

Love you all Adam Liz Mason........
P.S you can click on the pictures to enlarge them

No comments: