Thursday, February 16, 2012

Logan home week 1

 Not too happy about riding in the car seat. I loved my stay at the hospital, I stayed the full 3 days. I really enjoy that time to get to spend one on one time with  my babies before I take them home to the kids. But I also missed my hubby, kids and the comfort of my house so it was nice to be back.


 I put Logan in his crib for the first time and he was NOT happy.  He looks so teeny tiny in there.


 Here he is laying in the pack and play we put by our bed.  The first night home was sooo rough. I think I was honestly up all night with him. I ended up walking and bouncy him trying to help him fall asleep. He just seemed like he was in pain or something. Also I was still in a ton of pain and felt exhausted. 8 lbs 13 oz  was BIG. The crazy thing is I would it over in a heart beat. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to physically have a baby, it is such a miraculous life changing event. There was so much love and joy flowing when he was born.
 Haley saw me nursing a lot and I guess she decided she needed to feed her little baby.


  Mary and Jeff came down from Logan to meet little Logan

Such a beautiful picture.

2 comments:

Becca Welch said...

love it, he is so small.... hey good job and keep the posts coming! lots of love-Becca

Unknown said...

Haley looks like a ballerina in her dolly picture. Haha