Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MAY 2011

We were eating some delicious brown sugar sausage and Haley was freaking out about, she said she didn't want to eat the plugs that come out of the aerator that daddy pushes. Adam and I laughed forever and explained that it wasn't dirt, it was yummy sausage. She tried it and loved it


We are usually gone for Adams birthday, but this we were still in town. I decided to throw a little birthday bash!
Lots of friends and family

Adam is not a cake person, so every year for his birthday I have to come up with some other birthday treat then the traditional cake. I made his favorite brownies and cookies and then got ice cream and a ton of toppings to go on top.


kids chowing down a pop tart


Haley has probably fallen asleep on me as she has gotten older like 2 times so I had to snag a picture of this beautiful little girl.

So my kids look a lot like me, basically everywhere I go people cant say it enough. BUT I saw this picture and thought it looked a lot like Adams toddler pictures. Nana what do you think?

1 comment:

Liz Forsloff said...

All I know is that these kids are so gorgeous! 2 gorgeous parents made 2beautiful kiddie.