Saturday, July 30, 2011

April 2011 -- longest post EVER!

Kids getting all ready to go play in the crazy snow we got!





little baby bear sleeping away
WE went on a fun family vacations down south, it was only like 2 hours away but my family knows how to find camping in the middle of nowhere! I loved the trip and I think Mason had a blast, he played hard from morning till night.
we shot guns, motorcycled, even played kick ball at this perfect flat meadow we found, when on hikes, shed hunting.





Adam rocket launcher

just waking up
bubble time


Becca did a little Easter hunt egg hunt and prizes... it was fun to throw the eggs around while cruising around on the dirt bike








Haley gets the full attention when she has something to say

Uncle Nate took the kids our for shed hunting, Mason found a full set! Thanks Nate


Mason seriously was in that tree a good portion of the day






GREAT TRIP!!
here is a random pix, haley was in her room for time out then it was awfully so I checked in on her to find her behind the curtain curled up on the rocking chair asleep!


So this is probably the longest blog post ive done!!! Since we got our new camera I thought I would have a little photo shoot for my kids pictures. I let them pose how they wanted and this is what they came up with!! It was actually really fun doing this, my camera is sooooo awesome!












Mason wanted to take some pictures so I let him snap away!




Haley gives the best hugs, she closes her eyes and squeezes so tight!







Masons school had a fun little Easter party, it sure was a lot of fun. Uncle Lane and Auntie came with me and the kids and brought little Cooper and Mia...
The kids were a little scared of the Easter Bunny...

It was a very cool way they did the program, when you checked in at the beginning you were giving young men or young woman to help you with taking your kids around to all the fun games to do. It was a service project for the teens but super helpful for the adults.

adorable little Mia

Great food and fun, Thanks Lane & Erin for comin!!
Easter Morning we did a little Easter egg hunt..mason found his but Haley was a little frustrated that it wasn't hers!

Yeah, Haley found hers
Then after church we headed up to Lane and Erins for an Easter Egg hunt and dinner.


the kids loved running around finding all the eggs

they scored!! Thanks Easter Bunny!

I LOVE Haley's face in both of these pictures...


Later that week My brother Nate took us fishing! It was such a fun experience and the kids absolutely loved it! Thanks Nate!!





We all caught fish right away..







Mason caught the biggest!

3 comments:

Liz Forsloff said...

So fun to see all those events in one post. Wish we were there! Professional pictures. Think we found Masons career in photography. Love you all.

Becca Welch said...

I loved all of those pictures. oh yeah will you email me all the pics from the trip, so fun! thanks for letting us camp with you in your trailer and sorry the generator was loud..hahahah
love ya-Becca

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a super time! I love seeing all the pics of the kids. They are darling!