Tuesday, June 8, 2010

May 2010


Thank you Erin and Lane and Cooper for coming out this weekend, it was an absolute blast to hang. Also thanks for being our professional photographer-you guys took some awesome pictures!
look at my girl, so darling
my handsome boy!








they have this cool website that you can edit the pictures, so lane, Erin and I messed around with it and changed some of the pictures... so cool and so much fun





we had such a blast with you Cooper, wish you lived here.

look at my ANGEL!!! so precious. !














we went to the County fair and it was really fun, lots of rides the kids loved it


that was a haunted house that they are coming out of
this was a turning wheel and she would run right across it






on the ride with our friends kids..
so this ride was amazing! adam and I and our friends Shannon and Jen went on it, WAY too fun , we had to go on it again and this time took out friend Gary. I laughed the whole time, like seriously fun laughing. you are strapped in the seat, but when it goes upside down you are floating.
here is Adam and Mason going on those fast circle rides. they loved it
feeling a little sick, he was ok though

they did this basic training drill and got a ribbon

look how happy Haley looks, the first few rides they wouldn't let her on cause she was too small,


she cried for a while till they let her on and you can see in her face the tears and puffy face. I have never seen a happier child-she loved the rides...the best giggles

Gary and Shannon kids and Jens kid

she loves her daddy
Adam feel asleep and Haley climbed up and hid under the blanket and thought she was funny
after work its playing ruff time- or basically dinosaur time. Haley loves to feed the dinosaurs so she runs to the fridge and brings back delicious pretend food and puts it in there mouths.
Mason is loving dinosaurs right now. he even went on this ride at the strawberry fair.

this is a ride from another fair we went to, we had a fun time other then Haley's tantrum she had in the middle of me ordering a fresh strawberry shake.




so I got Haley's first pair of heels...

7 comments:

Sara said...

Soooooo cute! Haley is so cute! I love how she walks right along side the tires. We miss you guys but can't wait for October!!!

Unknown said...

Unbelieveably precious. Loved all the videos. Just like being there to enjoy with them. They really are 'ride junkies' aren't they? Loved, loved, loved the great family photos. You know what that means.... more pix for Nana. Luv U

Becca Welch said...

I am so excited to come see you guys. Loved those pictures they turned out amazing!
Love you!

Natasha Ireland said...

Ooooh I love Forsloff updates :) The pics are awesome and OMG Haley is looking sooo prec (always does) but... really wow great pics. MISS U

Michelle said...

Love these great pics and updates! So glad you had a good visit with Lane, Erin, and Coop! We love seeing all these photos :)

and everything nice said...

I can't believe how big your babies are!! What a fun family you all are!!

Jenny and Jared said...

I cant believe how girlie and grownup Haley is! It sticks our kids dont like rides at all really. They barely ride on the bikes or cars that go in a circle, and haley cries cause she wants to go on the scissors! The pictures look great and professional, the shading on the one w/ Haley on the front porch is my favorite.