took the kids to the zoo, they loved it! this is on the train ride





Becca does a mothers day spas every year.. and she does such an amazing job with the massages and food and gifts we wanted to thank her so we all pitched in and got her this massage table. Love you Becca!giving her kisses, When Amy walked out in her dress Haley just shouted out "Your a Princess"
MS walk

kids have been an absolute delight !!
Haley's highlights.
-she says ....oh.... tay.... very slowly and sad when I say its time for something she doesn't want to do
-She plays brought in her Cinderella and snow white barbie and played with mason for an hour just pretending that she was Cinderella.. so cute!
-loves pickles.
-she never just walks around its either skipping, hopping, dancing, tip toeing EVERYWHERE
-gives the best cuddles,
-she is such a daddy's girl
Masons highlights
-has the best dance moves, he feels the beat
-he says .."lets talk about this" when he wants to do something that I say no too
-he loves hard boiled eggs :)
-today he came over to me and said "you are so pretty momma"
-says "your the best" when I make his favorite meal or snack or play games.
-knows to call 911 if there is a problem
can I just say my kids are SOOOOOO awesome!
5 comments:
loved all the pictures and the videos at the end. Can't get enough pix and how they are growing. Love the little dress that was yours Lizy. Very cute. (the boys laughed as I pulled out the red velvet shorts and cute knit outfits I saved that they wore) Guess times change for boys! Luv, mama
Thank you so much for doing my flowers for me. They turned out beautiful!! Love and miss you guys and your cute kids=)
So cute! You are a great mom and you deserve way more than the spa every year..I loved how Haley kept saying, "Hi Nemo, Hi Dora!" Man I miss those munchkins, can't wait to come out! love you-Becca
SUCH CUTE PIcS...what fun. we miss our coolest neighbors bestest friends ever....glad your having fun out there and glad we get to Skype.
Love all these great pics! Glad that you are enjoying it out there! I love seeing how the kids are changing! Haley is so cute!
Post a Comment