Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Livy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only time I like getting calls in the middle of the night is when someone calls to tell me they are having a baby! Olivia was born 7lbs 13oz. She is gorgeous, cute and alert. She has cute little lips and curly dark hair. Congrats Becca and Adam. We are so excited to have our little niece.



Haley was so excited to see Becca!
Haley almost jumped out of Adam's arms to see her. They are going to be cute little friends.

A few weeks ago, we had all the Jacobson girls over for a sleepover. Prego Becca, College Mary, and super busy Amy made time to get together. We laughed and laughed till our cheeks were sore!

We just think the world of our little Haley. She is even cute when melting down!
We love that our little girl is growing a little bit of hair.
Mason flexing.
Mason horsing around.
Mason just loves this little pocket book of Mormon. He carries it to primary and sometimes takes it to school in his backpack. Haley is practicing her newest fascination, taking clothes off. The kids really love the tea party. Mason loves to mix the cream into the drinks.
Mason climbing in and out of our furniture.

Her cute hair is growing and it is curly!

The other new hobby, cuddles with Daddy.




Dave and Stephanie got married! They are such a cute couple and so fun to be around. I was really excited, and nervous to do my fifth wedding doing flowers. I have to say, I really enjoy the process of creating arrangements and organizing everything. I never thought one elective floral class at BYU would lead to so many fun times. Unfortunately, I didn't get very good pictures so I'll have to wait for pictures to come in from others.
Look at my 2 boys.....so handsome!


Brides bouquet


Our little family!




This is one of the flower arrangements five days after the wedding.
This is our attempt to photograph all the grandchildren minus Olivia who was born today. Photo-shop?

Our kids are loving the ring around the rosie thing.
These cousins almost look like sisters. This is Ben and Kirsten's Taiya.




2 comments:

John and Liz said...

Congrats to Adam and Becca and gorgeous baby Livvy. The pix are wonderful. Gorgeous family to work with,huh? Love you all so much (Haley's hair is so pretty - and you were worried......) Love my babies (grand that is) Nana

Jenny and Jared said...

How is it that you look so good in all these pictures, including the ones at 3 am?!? Your hair is perfect.