
playing in the toy chest..

playing outside in the beautiful snow.. Haley was not too sure about all of the snow gear..

..after playing she realized it was worth it !


cuddling with Daddy

my little cutie ready for church

Mason had a wear your pjs to school day and LOVED IT!! it was also bring your show and tell-- and he brought his dino and got in front of the whole class and told them all about it..even got into what the dino ate and why it had skeletal plates..it was awesome seeing his personality come out!


Haley has her new bunny slippers and wanted to show them off!

cuties all dressed up for church..

we had a wonderful Christmas and a ton of fun festivities to enjoy!! kids loved playing with their super fun Aunts!

Mary was back from college and was way fun to see her..

Mason wanted to cuddle..

We had a gingerbread party (which we have every year and I love!!) Mason made is first gingerbread house..he loved it and actually did a great job!! we may have a little chef in our hands..

Becca I am soooo excited to see your little baby in a few weeks!!

my house turned a little shackish... still yummy though

the day before Christmas we headed out to go shooting--a tradition--and it was really fun and I guess I am a good shot Adams says..I made the clay pigeon completely disappear...my shoulder is still a little sore from the powerful shotguns..

hubby and I

the crew..it was a small group but we had a great time!!

love you girls...can you tell we are sisters..?

Love you Dad ...

then Christmas eve we went over to Grandpa and grandmas and had a talent show and yummy treats..Everyone did a talent of some sort and it was a blast seeing everyone's skills! Adam and I decided to country dance. We actually never go country dancing, but decided to do it anyway. The kids sang jingle bells and they did awesome. In the video you can't hear Haley but she can sing it and it is supppppper cute!


the kids loved to go upstairs and stick their legs through the rails

our little dancing girl...she loves to dance around..

Haley enjoyed hearing grandpa play his harmonica and actually was able to play it. Mason loved it to and played quite well .


here is our little tree.I hated that is was not a real tree--no good smell--but it was easy and no pine needles all over..but next year I want a good old REAL tree.

Christmas morning mason woke up at 9...I know i shouldn't get used to this cause the older they get the earlier Christmas will start... thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts... the kids loved them. Mason was so good at bringing Haley a present after opening one for himself.

they love to ride on the motorcycle together.. it is the cutest thing.. Haley has to have her cell phone though so she doesn't miss a call :)

thanks Nana and papas for masons jammies--he loved having Christmas pjs.
Later that day we went down to Grandpas and grandmas for a delicious dinner and open some more presents..Adam deep fried the turkey and injected and rubbed it down and it was sooooo yummy!!


Haley had no nap and was done..Grandma embroidered their names on the jackets... too cute

the cute dresses from grandpa and grandma..

look at the kids just laying around on dads legs....

MERRY CHRISTMAS.....
5 comments:
looks like you had a huge wonderful Jacobson Christmas party with soooo many there. Wow! Loved the dancing again. Caught myself smiling as I watched it. The kids are adorable, PJs and all and the snow looks so beautiful. White Christmas. Missed you so. Luv, mom
Haley sports the snow gear so cute. Mason KILLS me in his pjs and robe, cutest ever. Glad Christmas was so great and glad Mason loves his new ride :) ps u look so cute in the pics of u guys shooting..cute scarf :)
I loved seeing your great Utah Christmas! We just got Mason's cute cards and gifts in the mail today! Thanks so much for thinking of the kids, you know we weren't expecting that! I loved Mason imitating Adam with the country dancing. Too cute! Miss and love you guys so much! Christmas wasn't the same without you guys here!
The kids country dancing was great!
Looks like you had a fabulous time. Merry Christmas!!
Super cute!
Post a Comment