Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Haley's Birthday Party

So we had a wonderful birthday for Haley. WE opened presents, talked, and the highlight of the evening was watching Haley eat cake and roam around the house smiling at all the guest( like she knew they were there just for her).
Haley does not look very happy....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY!!
I made it myself!
What should I wish for?
She was so cute to watch, she was very dainty. SHe loved the frosting.
Grandpa Making Haley laugh...Playing cards after the birthday party!Amy made Haley this adorable apron..... I can't wait till she can actually help me with cooking!
THank you NANA!
SHe likes it---A bass---just like momma used to playWhen I starting pushing the buttons, she instantly started dancing--IT WAS PRICELESS!
she was kissing the ba-ba
opening presents...Haley realizing she is exhausted after such a fun party...
Russ teaching her how to play her new bass that she got for her bday
Haley loving the fact that she can feed herself the oatmeal all by herself!!Making sugar cookies with Me..
wearing brothers hat and backpackClassica skating had a Family day where is was just kids and parents---so you could go slow with the kids.... Mason loved it-- they had tons of different things to ride and fun kids music and candy and games. I use to come here for Disco night ---it seems like another life time.
wearing brothers slippers
looking so adorable...
Daddy dressed Mason for his play date--lookin sharp
being silly with mason
Mason loves to grab your face like that and then kiss you..
Mason even knows how to move his fingers along the frets!!

5 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

So sweet, I have nothing cute to comment. Cute, cute, cute times a thousand.

Familia Forsloff said...

Nicely done Mason! What stage presence by the lil prodigy...I saw visions of SRV,Hendrix and Clapton (-the pink guitar!)

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a really fun celebration! I wish we could have been there. Happy first Haley!!! Love the way Mason drops everything for Dad!

John and Liz said...

Precious pictures. Thanks for sharing. I needed that tonight! Bad day at work. Love those kids. Happy birthday baby girl. Luv, Nana and Papa

The Hill Family said...

The are so cute Liz. That little bass is so cute. I can't believe that Haley is already 1 years old. Time goes by so fast. Love ya