Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New kitchen closet

She has taken a few steps...... It was way cute; Adam would clap and then she would stand up and clap.
she loves her sippy cup
so My AMAZING husband put some shelves in the kitchen pantry. We were going to move the washer and dryer down stairs but I didn't want to carry all the clothes downstairs then carry right back upstairs. (call me lazy) Plus the inconvenience of changing the wash out. ..... so look at my awesome pantry!!!!! LOVE IT!! I love organizing especially when everything will have a spot!
while I was cooking I looked over and saw this? Mason took Haley's rice cereal and put spoonfuls in the back of his trucks. He already knows about Trucks putting them to work. Got to love boys!!!
Mason loves to push Haley around on his car, she loves it too
story time. Haley is so funny when you read her stories; she will giggle each time you turn the page.
this is Mason just waking up, I LOVE his cute hair............
Adam made me put this video on ...against my will

9 comments:

Trisha said...

I Love the video of you dancing!

Michelle said...

Lizzy, I have perma grin from smiling my way through this post! Your kids are just adorable, Mason and walkin' Haley! And aren't the Forsloff boys amazing? They can fix anything!

Jenny and Jared said...

This post was awesome. I love the trucks, You know I love your new shelves, and I can't beleive that Haley is walking, that's rediculous! (Jack's still not crawling) My favorite was you dancing, HILARIOUS! We need more pictures and video of you, not just your voice.

Life on the Pharm said...

I would love love love to have that much storage in my laundry room! Haley just melts my heart and I cant wait to have Mason sit on my lap and just chill with me! Cant wait for Christmas!

Familia Forsloff said...

sorry that last comment was me! thats lanes new blog name...hes doing a blog about life as a drug rep.

John and Liz said...

oh my gosh the videos are adorable and now everyone at my office will be forced to watch them all and oooh and awwww! So glad you can capture these little moments. Technology is amazing. Wish we had pix of all the boys learning to walk and do silly rice cereal things. Luv - mother

John and Liz said...

Love all the photos and videos. You are great parents and have beautiful children. They are growing up so fast and it's sure nice to have these blog sites.

Nice job Adam in the laundry room. I can remember how you help in our kitchen remodel and thought, where did my son get all this talent working with wood. You have always amazed me with your talents.

and everything nice said...

What adorable kids! (This is your cuz, Ginger!) I just love your blog!

Becca Welch said...

Hey liz,
Man Haley is getting so big! I love her so much, she has such a fun personality. love ya-Becca